Viachem is a leading sales and marketing distribution company focused exclusively on serving global producers of specialty chemicals and their North American customers.
The Technical Sales Specialist is an established sales professional with expertise in developing new, organic business across multiple industries. This position plays an important role in Viachem growth initiatives.
This person will relay customer feedback and trends to our Marketing team to expand market reach and develop warm leads. Successful candidates enjoy working in a fast paced environment, leading sales growth initiatives for the company.
The TSS sells and maintains a long-term partnership with customers by employing a consultative sales approach leveraging technical and chemical use expertise. This position is located in Plano, Texas.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build profitable sales by employing a consultative sales approach
- Build and sustains long-term customer relationships
- Develop sales and marketing strategies designed to exceed sales objectives
- Satisfy customer requests for product, pricing, order information and samples
- Assist customers by sharing technical expertise on product usage, product application and product formulation
- Identify new opportunities to add value by monitoring industry changes, trends and customer needs
- Directly manage territory and accounts
- Develop and perform according to sales and profit forecast
- Prepare detailed sales plan for market segment and individual accounts
- Identify customer problems and suggest solutions
- Maintain up-to-date information in CRM
- Work with Viachem’s producer partners to execute sales plans and as a resource to serve end use customers
- Assist in the development of technical proposals and literature for enhancing customer operations
We’re currently seeking a full time person with a minimum of 5 years selling experience or recent graduate’s degree in Chemistry or Biology who is interested in a sales career. Relevant skills include Microsoft Office Suite, PC Skills and CRM. A Chemistry or Biology degree is required
- Ability to quickly comprehend and understand formulation and end-use applications of individual products
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening
- Consultative and need based selling skills
- Strong PC skills
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Detail oriented
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com