The national organization March of Dimes supports the health of mothers and babies through its mission to ensure every mom and family experiences a healthy birth. Even as COVID-19 has changed circumstances around the world, March of Dimes continues to advocate because mothers, babies and deliveries can’t wait. They kicked off quarantine season with a nationwide, at-home event called March for Babies Step Up! to raise money for programs and resources to help families during the COVID-19 crisis. With virtual gatherings taking place across a variety of industries and nonprofits, this campaign was no exception. The March for Babies Step Up! was a virtual walk that lasted through May 15 uniting thousands of people across the country.
March of Dimes has made it possible for you to support healthy mothers and babies from the comfort of your own living room. Here are a few ways to support March of Dimes today:
- Create your own fundraiser by signing up online. You can fundraise through a birthday, celebration, virtual walk and beyond.
- Spread awareness through social media by learning the March for Babies Tik-Tok Dance! Post it to your personal account with the hashtag #MFBStepUp.
- Use your voice to persuade leaders to make policies promoting the health of women, children and families and join the March of Dimes advocacy network.
- Send a note of hope to a family in the NICU or to healthcare workers who are on the frontlines.
- Donate directly on the March of Dimes website.
At Viachem, we are proudly partnering with March of Dimes in Q2 by sending proceeds from every order we receive. Contact our team at [email protected] for more information.